1. Roosevelt Sunglasses from Warby Parker
A pair of sunglasses in the glovebox is essential for keeping the sun out of your eyes while driving…or while admiring the world’s largest pecan.
2. Diana Mini Camera with flash from Lomography
Cameras are always a road trip must! A mini Diana is perfect for capturing dreamy old-school pics of old-school roadside attractions.
3. Classic Messenger Bag from Timbuk2
On road trips you always have to have something to stash your stuff in. Messenger bags are perfect for keeping the essentials on hand: car keys, bottled water, cameras, maps, stuffed jackalopes…
4. Midwest Is Best T-Shirt from Megan Lee Designs
As a devoted Illinoisan I would have to agree that midwest is best. (Though the rest of the country is pretty sweet too.)
5. Road Trip Tattoos from Tattly
Wear your love of road trips on your sleeve…or your hand…or your leg…with a road-trip inspired tattoo. At least temporarily.
What are your road trip wardrobe essentials?